Friday, November 25, 2011

Place of a day: Restaurant "Disappointment"

Before my appointment with hairdresser decided to go and have some meals. As I was in a big shopping center Mols I decided that best place to eat there is Cilli Pica (Čilli Pica), kinda restaurant-picceria. It never was brilliant, but today I was really shocked. I offered ravioli with mushrooms. Usually I get pretty big portion so I my stomach is pretty full after eating it. But this time... I received 3 times smaller portion: there were just few raviolis in there in size a little bigger then 1 lat coin. Shocked I asked waitress and she said that it's what portion are like now. However they never became cheaper. I was really disappointed and still hungry but with no time to go anywhere else, because of spent 30 min on waiting...
So, dear friends, when you are in Riga think twice if you still want to visit Cilli Pica. Maybe really it's better to choose some other place?

In general life had changed a lot. But it'd be next time when I tell you about changes in my life. Now let me just tell, that we have London-like Autumn: pretty warm, windy, foggy and a bit rainy from time to time. I like it pretty much. No snow so far! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment