Friday, November 4, 2011

Shopoholic's day

Haven't written for a while: kinda crazy time I am having, but I like it! Last Friday was very girlish day: after another work interview I went shopping. So, now I have another pajama/home suit from British brand La Senza (from what I can get it Latvia, they have best underwear and home clothes). Then with great discount I've bought truffles from Emil Gustav Chocolate. Personally I don't eat chocolate: I'm allergic for it, but as far as I can remember, Emil Gustav Chocolate made really great cookies, but I preferred Lindt chocolate rather then this one. But you know, with great discount why not to make sweet-suprprise for the dear person?
So, then I went to the center to buy cosmetics. As some of you know I am also working as make-up artist (check out my photo- and make-up works here http://dramarteu.blogspot.com/) and I was happy to know to find out that in shopping center Stockmann (that big monstrous building in a very center of the city) are discounts for cosmetics of Make Up For Ever. Despite it was only 2nd sales day, they already are running short of products, but sweet consultant promised they'll have more products soon. Also she was so kind to give me great gifts: make-up bag and 2 blushes! That's really cool, if you ask me.
Also I'd watched another romantic movie. Really nice one, if you like romantic movies as I do. Check out a trailer :) And have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment