Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fancy restaurants and delicious food



Now it's kind of tradition to start my post with "it's been a long time", but still it's really been a long time. As some of you don't know, I've got my bachelor degree and pretty happy about it. First step was made. Today I want to tell you about great place my fellow and I were celebrating my graduation.
As it's very rare when we manage to meet due to distance, I wanted to choose really nice place with good food. Hearing a lot of good words about restaurant called "Biblioteka Nr.1" I decided we should attend it and I wasn't mistaken. Service was great and food delicious. Champagne was very fancy but still not too tasty for me. Food and compliments from chef was fantastic. Interior is tasteful: traditional but still very modern. I took some fancy-cooked chicken which was mmm, great! and had some tasty snacks. If it wasn't so late in the evening, I'd probably taste also some sweets. Good thing is that tables are pretty far from each other so you have some privacy and are not disturbed by neighbors chat.
I'd rate it 8/10 and would like to go there again.
P.S. As experience showed it's better to make a reservation, especially if you go there in the evening.
Have a good week and tasty food!

No comments:

Post a Comment