Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bright colors in a grey winter

I miss you guys so much, but time is crazy: where is it running so fast?! Catholic Christmas and New Year was celebrated in a wonderful way: with a family. It was a second time when on Christmas Eve I was surrounded by the big husband's family. Hope so much that once also my relatives would unite and could spend good time together.
Still, most of the time I spend in my office work, in Vecmilgravis, in Riga Port. So finishing work at 6 p.m. I don't have much time and energy to go downtown to discover some cool places. Still I discovered one great thing in an old place. In a shopping center's Alfa 2nd floor is an Art store. It's been there for a really long time, but just yesterday I discovered that they also offer printing on canvas, and you can not only bring your image, but to choose one from the several galleries catalogues. There are reproductions of an art masterpieces: both classical and modern, photos... We spent about an hour or so choosing the image for our bedroom. Also great thing is that they can print also really big-sized images, just exactly what we needed. So now I just have to wait till image will be ready to be put on the wall. Promise to make a photo of it and share it with you.
As the winter is pretty grey this year, I try to surround myself with some brightness and positive emotions. Blog isn't an exception, so now the blog has a new view and a new userpic. I like it, and do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment