Saturday, October 22, 2011

Greeting from...


The first post as usually the hardest one to compose.
The idea of this blog was maturing for a really long time before it became a full-fledged concept.
At the beginning I should introduce myself. My name is Victoria, or Vicky for my foreign friends :) I live in Riga, a capital of Latvia. This is small, quite and beautiful city. But I often hear that there are not a lot of interesting places to go and nothing to do in Riga. I disagree. That's why I decided to create this blog to introduce you to Riga from my point of view.
My usual day consists of meeting new people, attending new places. Every time I go to the city center, I discover new places: new coffees, restaurants, galleries and little stores. And I'm very fortunate to live near city center and being able to walk there on foot!
Here lives really a lot of talented and gifted people and I'm proud to know few of them and in time I'll introduce them also to you.
So, if you are ready, join me in my day-by-day Riga (and not only!) trip.

2 comments:

  1. I threw that you moved to far away from center :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I need some peace and quite of a countryside... :))

    ReplyDelete