Sunday, October 23, 2011

One more word about a...


One more note before first "real" post here. Meanwhile in Riga is non-commercial project, I get no profits from people/coffees/restaurants/etc I tell about. Just so you know, it's my experience, my impressions: both positive and negative.
As the project is new, I'd be really glad to hear your suggestions and advices. If you know some really cool place in Riga, or a person who lives here on in other Latvian city. So, looking forward to your cooperation and hope you'd enjoy the project as much as I do :) And yes, all the photos I put in here are made by me, if not - I put link to a source.
First trip-scatch is coming really soon!

Weather in Riga was great: non-windy, quite and warm, really untypical for the season, but extremely pleasant. Reminds me of early Summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment