Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas store

See my friends, as I started working I don't know what to write about in here. I'm still running across the city, but mostly in "must_visit" kinda places. Now before Christmas it's a crazy time: on Saturday we couldn't even find a parking place near the shopping center Spice. Anyway, there's always a way to discover something new and interesting.

I love Sunday mornings. Early mornings. When it's dark, there are no people on the street, almost no cars... peace and quite. I had some business to do in a shopping center Mols and eventually I discovered new store there: Christmas store (Ziemassvētku veikals). When I enter a new shop I feel like Columbus. So, what's interesting in this store? There you can find different latvian craft, Latvian style clothes, bath&shower stuff, body care stuff, yearbooks, accessories and etc, and etc. Nice surprise to me was that prices there are a lot lower then in other stores for the same goods. So if you are planing to visit the Mols before X-mas looking for presents, go directly to this store. Really good one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the news, maybe I'll visit the store) And I know you haven't much time, but keep writting)))

    ReplyDelete